Do you need an Electric Brake Controller installed in your vehicle for operating your trailer, camper or caravan brakes ?
Go12Volt can wire up an Electric Brake Controller into your vehicle run the wiring to your trailer plug and also run the wiring in your trailer or caravan brakes.
Brake controllers come in various makes & models to suit many applications, we only use and recommend the Tekonsha (made in the US) brand unit as it is very well made, tried and tested all over Australia and are by far the most popular unit on the market second to none.
Average installation time is around 2 hours to complete, as wiring has to be run from one end of the vehicle to the other, we only use industry standard twin sheathed wiring and recommended circuit breakers, for your safety.
Please call so we can talk to you about what unit will suit you best, then we can give you an accurate quote on installation, prices start from $395 fully installed.
Call Anthony For Sales & Installations On 0417 400 920
Tekonsha Electric Brake Controllers by model
- Tekonsha Voyager, Basic Analogue Pendulum Type Controller
- Tekonsha Primus IQ, Full Digital Advanced Inertia Sensor Type Controller, with Boost Feature, Totally Proportional, Self Diagnostics.
- Tekonsha Prodigy (P2), Full Digital Advanced Inertia Sensor Type Controller, with Boost Feature, Totally Proportional, Self Diagnostics and Electric Over Hydraulic Programming Function.
- Tekonsha P3, Full Digital Advanced Inertia Sensor Type Controller with Boost Feature, Totally Proportional, Self Diagnostics, Electric Over Hydraulic Programming Function, Customisable LED Display.
Redarc Electric Brake Controller
- Redarc EBRH, capable of operating up to 3 axle trailer brakes, and are popular on modern cars where dash mounting the device is limited due to airbags and other dashboard design, they provide an easy to operate method of controlling electric brakes on a trailer, camper-trailer, boat trailer or caravan